Finding Your Centre with Julie Martin
The Workshop is fully booked.
We will be putting on a wait-list.
30 August to 1 September 2019 Exploration through Yoga Movement, Meditation, Pranayama and Dialogue with Julie Martin
Being busy and productive has become the normal mindset in modern life. It even seeps into our yoga practice. We can easily get focused on the doing and achieving and forget why we fell in love with yoga in the first place. The crazy chaos of life can be overwhelming and we need to find the antidote in the practices. How do we return to moments of peace and connection so that we are better equipped for whatever is coming next?
This weekend workshop will be a mix of morning masterclasses exploring movement and sessions that address what takes us out of balance, off centre and into stress mode. We will apply practices that bring us back to «home base» – back into steadiness.
What we will do:
- Movement/asana practices that bring us back to our earth connection.
- How stress and daily life affects our nervous system and our endocrine system.
- Variations of meditation practices to increase our energy and find our grounding.
- A movement sequence that energises and restores - a 15 minute takeaway practice.
- Pranayama practices to cultivate mental and emotional stability.
- Establishing our personal "home base" and finding ways to return with ease.
Friday, August 30th
Masterclass - somatic movement exploration (we will spend the last half hour of this class exploring a somatic meditation and breath work to bring together the stillness elements of the practice and find our connection to centre)
Saturday, August 31st
08:30-10:30 Masterclass - somatic explorations
Sunday, September 1st
08:00-10:30 Masterclass - somatic explorations
Leitung: Julie Martin
Datum: Freitag, 30.8. bis Sonntag 1.9.2019
Kosten: Kompletter Kurs, 13 h, CHF 315.–
Nur die Masterklassen, 7h, CHF 190.–