Handstand and Inversions with Thomas Arta
Sonntag, 02.12.2018 mit Thomas Arta
Join Thomas Arta at Das Yoga Haus for a unique intensive workshop to deepen your confidence upside down. This time round our theme is "The Inner Game of Inversions"
This will be broken down into three steps:
1. Foundational and detailed techniques for Handstands, Forearm Stand (Pincha Mayurasana) and other inversions
2. How to FEEL your way into alignment through deepening body awareness and energetic sensitivity
3. How to stay motivated to practice and learn outside the class / workshop environment
In addition we will work on:
- Spotting, coaching and supporting others
- Visualisation and personal meaning-making through practice
During the 3 hours, you can expect a new level of understanding and awareness to unfold. There will be support for all body types and abilities. All levels welcome!
Thomas Arta enjoys creating safe and supportive spaces where people can explore their limitless potential in fun and joyful ways. A passionate student of yogic, acrobatic and movement practices, he brings a playful and detailed approach to learning with the goal of authentic freedom for body, mind and heart.
Leitung: Thomas Arta
Datum: Sonntag, 02.12.2017, 14:00 - 17:00
Kosten: CHF 80.–